Sunday, August 30, 2009

French Crown

This was my first attempt at this do. I have to use darling friend's princess as my princesses' hair is too short, so I haven't been able to do a re-try. Please excuse the lack of gel again too. Darling friend's daughter's hair is past her waist, and this do got it all up without it feeling heavy on her scalp since the weight is distributed.

So, you start behind her left ear. If you look close enough, you can see the part in her hair where I started. I clipped the hair up in front of that spot so it was out of the way. Then you just french braid in a circle. Next time, besides using gel, I will braid the bottom half of the circle closer to the middle. After you're done braiding, just follow the bottom half of the circle with the long braid and pin it up. I didn't even put a bobby pin in. I just tucked it in, and it held really well.







No comments:

Post a Comment