Sunday, August 30, 2009

French Braid Pigtails

I love this hairdo!

1. Part the hair down the middle into pigtails. And then part the pigtails in half, so you have four sections on her head.

2. Do a regular french braid on one front section and then the other. I usually start the braid with a triangular piece in the front by the part. When you get to the end of each french braid, continue to braid for an inch or two:


3. Then, start at the base of her head on one back section. And braid upside down.

4. Then just put the two braids together on each side and tie another pony tail holder around both braids. Hope that makes sense.


In this picture, you can see the triangular area (mentioned earlier) in the front, by the part, that I start my three strands from.

I have no idea why her shirt is off....my guess...I got it wet while spraying her hair. Even when her clothes only get wet with water, she is convinced they are dirty. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment