The princesses hair can finally be braided again. I only needed it to be a half inch longer.
Here's a fishtail french braid...although it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it! I'll have to do a re-do. A fishtail is super easy. You don't have to know how to braid.
1. All you do is start at the top of her hair with two sections. Turn your palm up and hold the two sections between your pointer and middle fingers and middle and ring fingers.
2. Then, section off a tiny section on one side and add it to the opposite side.
3. Then do the same on the other side.
4. Repeat 2 and 3, alternating sides, until you go all the way down the head of as far as you want. (I fishtailed the princesses hair across the top. I think it turns out better with longer hair and if you use all the hair as described).
5. When you get to the end, you can either put a ponytail at the base of the head, or fishtail it all the way down. To do this, you grab a tiny section of hair from behind one section and add across to the other section. Then do that with the other section. Continue until you reach the end of the hair.